Mon - Sat 08:00 - 21:00
Female Infertility Treatment in Chittorgarh, Female Infertility Specialist in Chittorgarh, Best Women Infertility Clinic Delhi. If you and your partner are planning to have a baby, you might be wondering about your fertility and whether you can improve it. Some medical issues that affect female fertility might be beyond your control. But there is no need to worry. As a leading infertility clinic of the country, we are here to assist you with best medical facilities and consultation to bring the dream of child from your heart into your arms.
Here are some medical issues which can contribute to female fertility problems, including:
• Conditions affecting ovulation
• Endometriosis - a condition in which tissue that normally lines the inside of the uterus (endometrium) grows outside the uterus
• Bands of scar tissue between pelvic organs (pelvic adhesions) caused by a previous surgery or infection
• Blockage of the fallopian tubes, often caused by pelvic inflammatory disease, or a tubal abnormality
• Excessive prolactin in the blood (hyperprolactinemia)
• Conditions affecting the uterus
Female fertility is also affected by age factor. Delaying pregnancy might reduce the chances to be able to conceive. The eggs of younger women are much more likely to fertilize as in comparison to an older woman's eggs and there is a chance of abnormal development of embryo in older women even after fertilization occurs.
Female infertility treatment is dependent on the type of problem and there are several medicinal methods available for assisting the same. Most common methods of female infertility treatments are
• Taking hormones to restore hormone imbalance, endometriosis, or a short menstrual cycle
• Stimulating ovulation by taking medications
• Using fertility enhancement supplements
• Taking antibiotics to remove an infection
• Undergoing surgery in order to remove blockage or scar tissues from fallopian tubes, uterus or pelvic area.