Mon - Sat 08:00 - 21:00
Top & Famous IVF Centre & Centre in Ahmedabad, Famous IVF Treatment Clinic in Ahmedabad, Top IVF Hospital in Ahmedabad. We are commonly known as "Test Tube Baby". IVF stands fertilisation of an ovum outside the body & consequently transfer of the fertilised ovum (embryo) into a uterus of the women. IVF is probably the most widely practised assisted conception procedure in the globe. The procedure does not need admission at any step and is conducted on an outpatient basis.
A procedure is indicated for irreparable damage, blocked fallopian tube and other modes of treatment have failed in:
• Endometriosis &Unexplained infertility.
• IUI Pregnancy failures.
• Ovulatory dysfunction.
• Sperm disorder.
• Immunological problem.
IVF Procedure Steps Which involved for Treatment
• IVF (Test Tube Baby) & in-Vitro Fertilisation, GIFT & ICSI, Ovarian stimulation by hormonal injection to produce multiple eggs.
• Monitoring of the response by ultrasound scans & blood test.
• Egg retrieval with the help of a needle under local, general anaesthesia.
• Collected eggs &husband sperms which are mixed outside the female body in a culture dish or a test tube & are left for fertilisation in an incubator.
• Transfer of resulting embryo into the uterus of female on D2/D5.
A blood test performed 15(Fifteen) days after embryo transfer to assess establishment of pregnancy. If treatment procedure is successful, we do one or more embryos & will be an implant in the uterus & the pregnancy will result, Just as it happens in the natural process of conceptions. The specific stage involved in IVF (in-Vitro Fertilisation) treatment will be explained in detail to each individual who comes in for treatment at 'Indira IVF.
Chances of success
Currently, the success rate in our IVF Center is 55% – 60% for fresh early cleavage stage embryo transfer (D2/3) and 55% – 60% for blastocyst transfer (D5).